The ASET Retiree Benefits Plan, sponsored by ARTA, is available for ASET retirees beginning February 1, 2016!
To best meet the health care needs for you and your family, there are several plan options:
- Four Extended Health Care options which include coverage for vision care (each option includes two prescription drug plan maximums)
Two of the Extended Health Care Plans Include:
- Emergency Travel Insurance with 100% coverage for sudden and unforeseen emergencies
- Coverage is for 92 days per trip, with the opportunity to add single trip supplementary coverage for a total of 212 days
- Trip cancelation coverage
- $2 million lifetime maximum
- Three Dental Care options
- Additional Trip Cancellation/Interruption/Delay/Baggage Loss is available
4 page overview of the Retiree Benefits Plan including premium rates
ARTA Membership Application
There is no ARTA membership application for ASET applicants as ARTA membership fees will be included in these applicants premiums.
Application to join the ASET Retiree Benefits Program