ARTA Welcomes CHAPA!
As a member of CHAPA, you have access to preferred pricing for your group. For more information, please review the corresponding documents and information provided below.
- A retired member of CHAPA
- A member in good standing with CHAPA for at least five (5) years
- Age 55 or older
- 4 page overview of the Retiree Benefits Plan including premium rates
- ARTA Membership Application
- There is no ARTA membership application for private service sector applicants as ARTA membership fees will be included in these applicants Health & Wellness Benefit Plan premiums
- Public/Private Sector Benefits Plan Application Form
- Application to join the ARTA Retiree Benefits Program