Servus Credit Union retirees have the opportunity to enroll in the Servus Credit Union Retiree Benefits Plan, sponsored by ARTA, which includes health and/or dental benefits.
To best meet the health care needs for you and your family, there are several plan options:
- Four Extended Health Care options which include coverage for vision care (each option includes two prescription drug plan maximums)
- Three Dental Care options
- Additional Trip Cancellation/Interruption/Delay/Baggage Loss is available
Two of the Extended Health Care Plans Include:
- Emergency Travel Insurance with 100% coverage for sudden and unforeseen emergencies
- Coverage is for 92 days per trip, with the opportunity to add single trip supplementary coverage for a total of 212 days
- Trip cancelation coverage
- $2 million lifetime maximum
Participation in the plan is voluntary and available to Servus retirees and their families who meet the following criteria:
- Retired employee of Servus;
- Servus employee for at least ten (10) years;
- Age 55 or older;
- A permanent resident of Canada; and
- Covered by provincial/territorial health care in your province/territory of residence including any provincial health and drug plans for which you are eligible.
For questions, please review:
- Servus Credit Union Benefits Plan Summary
- 4 page overview of the Retiree Benefits Plan including premium rates
- ARTA Membership Application
- There is no ARTA membership application for Service Credit Union applicants as ARTA membership fees will be included in these applicants premiums.
- Servus Credit Union - Enrolment Form
- Application to join the Servus Credit Union Retiree Benefits Program