ARTA Welcomes the Calgary Fire Department!
As a member of the Calgary Fire Department, you have access to preferred pricing for your group. For more information, please review the corresponding documents and information provided below.
- Retired employee of the Calgary Fire Department
- Vested for, or in receipt, of LAPP retirement benefits or a member in good standing of the Calgary Fire Fighters Association for at least (5) years
- Age 55 or older
- 4 page overview of the Retiree Benefits Plan including premium rates
- ARTA Membership Application
- There is no ARTA membership application for public service sector applicants as ARTA membership fees will be included in these applicants Health & Wellness Benefit Plan premiums
- Public/Private Sector Benefits Plan Application Form
- Application to join the ARTA Retiree Benefits Program