ARTA Welcomes CEMA!
As a retiree of CEMA, you have access to preferred pricing for your group. For more information, please review the corresponding documents and information provided below.
To best meet the health care needs for you and your family, there are several plan options:
- Four Extended Health Care options which include coverage for vision care (each option includes two prescription drug plan maximums)
- Three Dental Care options
- A retired member of CEMA
- Vested to receive, or in receipt of, Government of Alberta sponsored pension benefits, such as Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP)
- Age 55 or older
Two of the Extended Health Care Plans Include:
- Emergency Travel Insurance with 100% coverage for sudden and unforeseen emergencies
- Coverage is for 92 days per trip, with the opportunity to add single trip supplementary coverage for a total of 212 days
- Trip cancellation coverage
- $5 million lifetime maximum