You can be covered under the ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan if you are…
- A member of ARTA in good standing
- Associated with a Participating Organization through membership or employment
- Eligible dependents can also be covered under the ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan. You and any eligible dependents must be a permanent resident of Canada and be covered by any provincial/public health care plans for which you are eligible
Want to Enrol?
It’s easy! Go to Enrolment for instructions and the application forms. You must be a member of ARTA to join the Retiree Benefits Program.
Spouse: Your legally married spouse including your common-law spouse with whom you have been living for at least 12 months (including a same-sex spouse). Only one spouse can be covered
Dependent children: A dependent child includes an unmarried natural child, stepchild or adopted child who is primarily dependent on you for support, and who is:
- Under age 21 and living with you at home
- Between 21 and 25 and attending a recognized college or university on a full-time basis
- 18 and over and incapable of earning a living because of a handicap or disability