Trip Cancellation/Interruption/Delay Insurance is already included in the Total Health and Ultimate Health Extended Health Care options.
Are you an active or retired ARTA member who does not have trip cancellation coverage? Save your money on an annual automatic trip cancellation insurance for every trip with ARTA. Conditions may apply.
This insurance helps protect travelers against unforeseen circumstances that may prevent, discontinue, or delay a trip.
Here’s some highlights:
- Annual multi-trip coverage; rates are paid monthly
- Trip cancellation – coverage of up to a maximum of $6,000 per insured person per annual coverage period
- Trip interruption – up to a maximum of $6,000 per insured person for each covered trip
- Up to $1,000 coverage for loss of, or damage to, baggage and personal effects due to theft, burglary, fire, or transportation hazards during your covered trip – including up $400 for delayed baggage
- For details, please review the
Ready to arrange insurance?
You have to arrange for Trip Interruption/Cancellation Insurance before booking a trip – to do so, contact an ARTA Benefits Plan Coordinator at 1.855.444.2782.