New Year, New Tools: Improving the ARTA Member Online Experience
Self-administration comes with significant improvements for ARTA members, and we are excited to launch new online tools on January 1, 2021, including claims submission online and via mobile app.
MyARTA — myarta.net
Available January 1, 2021
Replacing the ARTA Health Care Account operated by ASEBP, MyARTA is a new portal specifically for ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan members. MyARTA allows you to:
- Update your personal information, including mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Submit online claims. Submit your own dental and/or health claims — for massage therapy, chiropractic services, physiotherapy, speech therapy, vision care/eye exams, and more. Just click MyARTA Claims > Submit A Claim from the main menu and follow the instructions.
- Complete the annual review process for over‑age dependant coverage.
- Access your personal document library, including your ARTA Member ID card.
- Use the Drug Lookup Tool; look up a specific drug by name or partial name to see drug details, coverage levels, comparable medications, and more.
- Access claim forms for submission by mail.
- Access your personalized claims dashboard, with quick access to check coverage levels and claims status.
- Access your Explanation of Benefits documents for paid claims quickly and easily.
Instructions on how to register for and access your MyARTA account will be mailed to you with your new Member ID card in December.
ARTA Benefits — Mobile App
Our free mobile app, also available January 1, 2021, is optimized for both phone and tablet (iOS and Android) and will help you quickly and easily access your health and dental benefits information. You can check your drug coverage, find a nearby health provider, submit a claim, access your electronic ID card, and more.
You will first need to register for MyARTA (myarta.net) to obtain your user ID and password, which also apply to the app. Then simply download “ARTA Benefits” from the app store on your device to get started.
Boom Group — Mobile App
The ARTA discount program also has a mobile app, available now. You will first need to register for the Boom program using the Boom card you received in the mail in September 2019 or with your membership card if you joined ARTA in the past year. Download the app (iOS and Android) by searching for “Boom Group” in the app store.
These new tools will make your member experience much better — members who submit claims online will be able to monitor their status and get reimbursed faster than by paper claim. The ARTA staff is in the final stages of testing these new systems and we look forward to launching them to our membership on January 1 — happy new year, indeed!