Amendment to Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
If you are an Education Sector ARTA member accessing the ARTA health care plan and your membership is expiring on June 30th, 2021, changes have been made to your membership renewal process.
After receiving feedback on how membership fees are collected, ARTA made changes to the membership renewal process last year. We have implemented an automatic payment process in order to make it easier for you to renew your ARTA membership.
Rather than collecting annual membership fees for the 2021/2022 year, we will be withdrawing your membership fees along with your health care premium on a monthly basis. That would be a withdrawal of $2.09 per month for regular members or $4.17 per month for affiliate members in addition to the monthly health care premium fees.
The convenience of worry-free membership renewals
- No more forgetting to pay your annual renewal.
- No longer worrying about health coverage being suspended due to non-payment.
In order for us to process your automatic renewal payments immediately, we will need your authorization to make this withdrawal from your bank account. To ensure that your benefits continue uninterrupted, please follow these steps:
- Have your ARTA membership card on hand.
- Download the PDF of the Amendment to Pre-authorized Debit Agreement.
- Open the PDF and read the agreement.
- Fill in your name, address and ARTA member number on the first page of the interactive PDF form.
- Date the form on the third page.
- Print the form.
- Sign the form
- Send in all three pages to ARTA by June 15th
NOTE: If the signed agreement is sent in late, you will incur multiple monthly payments for any months missed.
You can send it in by:
Scan (original size and no photographs) and email email@example.com
Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association
15505 137 Avenue NW
Edmonton AB T5V 1R9
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-855-212-2400
Amendment to Pre-authorized Debit Agreement