December 17, 2020
Resetting Your MyARTA password
As a member of the ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan, you have access to MyARTA — an online resource that allows you to manage the many features of your benefits online, whenever you like. MyARTA allows you to:
- Update your personal information, including mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Submit your dental and health claims online — for massage therapy, chiropractic services, physiotherapy, speech therapy, vision care/eye exams, and more. Just click “MyARTA Claims”→“Submit A Claim” from the main menu and follow the instructions.
- Complete the annual review process for over-age dependant coverage (if applicable).
- Access your personal document library, including your ARTA Member ID card.
- Utilize the Drug Lookup Tool; look up a specific drug by name or partial name to see drug details, coverage levels, comparable medications, and more. Just click “MyARTA Claims”→“Check Coverage”→“Drug.”
- Access claim forms for submission by mail.
- Access your Explanation of Benefits documents for paid claims quickly and easily.
Forgot Your MyARTA Account Password?
Reset your password with a few quick steps:
- Visit MyARTA.net and click on the link titled “Reset your password.”
- Enter your email address and click “Send me reset password instructions.”
- You’ll receive an email from MyARTA to the address you specified in your profile with a confirmation link. Click on the “Change My Password” link.
- Enter a new password for your account. Passwords must be at least seven characters long, and contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and a number.
Press the blue “Change my password” button to confirm your new password and you will be logged into your MyARTA account.