ARTA Welcomes June!
The month of June ushers in the summer, more daylight and more wellness topics. June’s wellness topics are on brain injury and stroke, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), and recreation and parks.
Here are helpful articles that highlight the subject of brain injury and stroke:
- Acquired Brain Injury and Seniors
- June is Brain Injury Awareness Month
- June Wellness Focus: Stroke
- June is the Month that We Focus on Strokes
- June Focus: Stroke Prevention
- Life-Saving Stroke and Heart Attack Tips
Here are helpful articles that spotlight Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS):
And here is a helpful article that discusses recreation and parks: