Discover Colombia, before the crowds do!
To learn more about Colombia and if you’re interested in joining this group departure, register for one of these two online presentations with Trip Merchant:
Tuesday, March 17 – 11 am MST
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
Tuesday, March 17 – 7 pm MST
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
See below for more details on Colombia and this Group Departure:
As of late, there has been more of a buzz towards the destination of Colombia. Tourism to Colombia has increased by nearly 200% since the early 2000s and it continues to grow year over year. Why would someone want to travel to Colombia you ask??
Here are the Top 10 Reasons why you should visit:
- Biodiverse Landscapes – mountains, beaches, Amazon rainforest
- Friendly People
- Delicious Food
- The Coffee Region
- National Parks
- Unique Wildlife
- Indigenous Culture
- Stunning Architecture
- Interesting History
- Adventure/Sport Activities
Now is your time to travel to Colombia! Trip Merchant is offering a group departure to Colombia from November 18-30, 2020! Join the founders, Ryan and Tom, on this exhilarating trip throughout colourful Colombia. This past August they travelled extensively throughout the country to do research in order to custom design this unique itinerary full of incredible experiences. They inspected numerous properties for quality, location and overall experience. Colombia for many years was off the tourist map but it is now on the rise! This destination exceeded their expectations – the beautiful scenery, the multicultural diversity, the excellent and flavorful food, the smiles of its people, the cleanliness throughout the country, the history, and the safety/security. It is remarkable how much and how quickly this country has transformed itself in the last decade.
- Admire the city of Bogota from Monserrate Hill
- Visit a coffee plantation
- Explore the authentic towns of Filandia and Salento
- Experience the incredible beauty of Cocora National Park – home of the Wax Palm tree, the national tree of Colombia
- Witness the incredible transformation of Comuna 13 in Medellin
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the lakes of Guatape with views of El Peñol
- Stay at the Sofitel Legend in Cartagena an iconic property located in the Old Walled City
- Explore the culinary delights in Cartagena on a Street Food Tour and much, much more!
Included: All sightseeing and meals as per itinerary (21 meals), 4 domestic flights within Colombia (Bogota to Pereira | Pereira to Medellin | Medellin to Cartagena | Cartagena to Bogota) all tipping for driver and guides, all entrance fees as per itinerary, arrival and departure transfers, private English-Speaking guide throughout the entire trip, local speciality guides, all taxes
Not Included: International airfare (Approximate International r/t air from Toronto/Vancouver/Calgary/Winnipeg is $995 CAD including all taxes)
Terms and Conditions:
- $1000 CAD Deposit (includes the Domestic Airfare Deposit) is non-refundable after March 31, 2020
- Final Balance: Due August 18th, 2020 (100% non-refundable after final payment)
Space is limited! For further details on this group trip to Colombia, visit your ARTA Travel site at https://arta.tripmerchant.ca/tour-item/discover-colombia-november-18th-2020/ and enter your ARTA member password, “ARTATM18”
Please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-481-9739 ext. 3.