Grateful For Our Partnership
As the world of travel continues to change, Allianz remains committed to protecting ARTA members and their travel experiences in the moments that matter most before, during, and after your trip.
We are grateful for our partnership with ARTA, a partner that equally values member feedback and continuously works with us to improve the product offer and member experience.
Case in point: the ARTA Emergency Travel member plan now provides coverage for medical emergency expenses related to COVID-19, even if a Government of Canada travel advisory related to COVID-19 is issued for a member’s destination before departure or during their trip.
A couple of ARTA members recently expressed their gratitude for the program:
- “Everyone has been compassionate and helpful.”
- “Everyone I have talked to has been very reassuring and answered my questions as thoroughly as they could.”
If you have any questions about the ARTA Emergency Travel member plan, please call 1-844-996-9003.
Online Claims Processing: A Few Helpful Tips
For faster claims processing, submit your nonmedical claims such as Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Lost or Delayed Luggage, as well as medical out-of-pocket expenses through our secure online Claims Portal: allianzassistanceclaims.ca
A few tips on using the online Claims Portal:
- If you have called to open a claim over the phone and need to upload documents, select “Complete an existing claim.”
- If you do not see your case number listed under “Complete an existing claim” or “Track your claim,” you can search the system by selecting “Click here to send a request.”
- In the “Tell us about your insurance” section, select “I have coverage through my employer or an association.”
- Click the ALERT symbols throughout the portal for further information to help you fill out the form.
We will always be right there with you with 24/7 guided care, expert assistance, and seamless claims support. Our caring and experienced in-house medical team, and worldwide network of trusted physicians and hospitals, are ready to help you if an emergency interrupts your plans.
Travel insurance does not cover everything. For complete terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions, please refer to the policy. Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of the Co-operators group of companies and administered by Allianz Global Assistance, which is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc.
Allianz Global Assistance does not tolerate any attempt of fraud and considers it a serious offence. Allianz Global Assistance strictly enforces a zero-tolerance policy regarding fraud.