Planning for a Trip in Canada
One benefit of living in Canada is that at almost any time, Canadians have many options for places to visit right here at home. As travel slowly resumes across the country, people are taking advantage of the vast and varied travel experiences Canada has to offer. While a trip in Canada may mean protective masks, staggered seating on planes, and self-quarantining as part of the norm for now, many of the pre-trip preparations for having a great time away still apply.
Having a great trip in Canada starts with smart planning that includes:
- Checking Canada’s Public health agency for travel health advice at canada.ca/en/public-health/services/travel-health.html.
- Learning what you need to know about visiting another province at travel.gc.ca/covid-19-provinces-territories.
- Checking ahead with your airline or other transportation providers for any important health or travel information you might need to know before your trip.
- Taking the time to review your travel insurance policy.
- Ensuring you know how to contact Allianz in an emergency.
Helping Canadians Travel Safely at Home
Having the right companion can make all the difference in how you remember your experience. Allianz has travelled many kilometres alongside Canadians, providing the protection they need to relax and enjoy their trip. If the unexpected happens to change your course, take comfort in knowing that our caring team of professionals will be there to assist and support you at every step of your journey.
Travel insurance does not cover everything. Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is the registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd.