Registering for a MyARTA Account
As a member of the ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan, you have access to MyARTA — an online resource that allows you to manage the many features of your benefits online, whenever you like. MyARTA allows you to:
- Submit your dental and health claims online — for massage therapy, chiropractic services, physiotherapy, speech therapy, vision care/eye exams, and more. Just click “Coverage & Claims” from the main menu and follow the instructions.
- Complete the annual review process for over-age dependant coverage (if applicable).
- Access your personal document library, including your ARTA Benefit ID card.
- Utilize the Drug Lookup Tool; look up a specific drug by name or partial name to see drug details, coverage levels, comparable medications, and more. Just click “Coverage & Claims” > “Check Coverage” > “Drug”.
- Access claim forms for submission by mail.
- Access your Explanation of Benefits documents for paid claims quickly and easily.
Register for a MyARTA Account
You can register for MyARTA the day your benefit coverage is effective. Attempting to register before that date will result in an error message.
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Visit MyARTA.net and click on the link titled “Click here to register an account” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Fill in the email you put on your ARTA Benefit Plan application form, your name, and create a password for your account. Your password must be at least seven characters, and include at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and
The longer a password is, the more secure it tends to be. Try to think of a short sentence or phrase that is easy for you to remember, but wouldn’t be obvious to anyone else.
- This next step verifies your identity. Please enter your birth date, postal code, and five-digit ARTA Member ID number.
Your Member ID number can be found on your ARTA Member ID card, provided in your Welcome Package by the ARTA Member Support team.
Successful completion of this process will automatically log you into your MyARTA account for the first time.
Welcome to the ARTA Retiree Benefits Plan!